- Water-type texture. Absorbs into skin instantly with no sticky finish.
- Deep-sea water helps keep the skin's moisture balance: pure and highly concentrated 72 types of nature-derived minerals(magnesium, calcium, zinc) through patented mineral water manufacturing technology using membrane filters.
- Our patented technology, Hatching EX-07, controls excess sebum and efficiently exfoliates grime, and dry and dead skin cells.
- Panthenol, Allantoin, and Betaine provide soothing care for tired and irritated skin.
Chondrus Crispus Extract, known as Red Algae is rich in protein, vitamins, and antioxidants.
After cleansing, soak cotton pad with toner and gently swipe all over your face.
If using the leave-on method, soak cotton pads with toner and leave on face for 5 to 10 minutes.
And More, Feels like Watery Smells like Unscented Good For Sensitive + All Skin Types
About Deep Sea Water Low Temperature Freshness Regardless of the season, it is 2 degrees Celsius, 365 days a year, and maintains low temperature and extreme freshness.
Clean Water Intake Conditions Ulleungdo is the safest and cleanest island for water intake as it is far from the inner land.
Balance Maintenance Deep Sea Water contains magnesium, calcium, and 90+ other elements and natural minerals that are necessary to human body.
Cleanliness Extracted 5,000 ft. below sea level, our water is the deepest seawater used in the history of beauty and skincare. Formed more than a thousand years ago, it is undoubtedly the cleanest water, rich in natural minerals, and perfectly balanced and suitable for our body. No contamination by organic substances or bacteria as photosynthesis is not carried over to deep sea water where sunlight does not reach, making it safe and suitable for any skin type.
Benefits on our skin
- Increased blood circulation - Increased cell immunity - Gentle exfoliation - Rejuvenation of skin cells - Improvement in Eczema and other skin troubles - Anti-aging properties from natural minerals
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.