ROUND LAB Birch Juice Moisturizing Tone Up Sun Cream 50ml SPF 50+, PA++++
라운드랩 자작나무 수분 톤업 선크림 50ml SPF 50+ PA++++
Birch Juice Moisturizing Tone Up Sunscreen that brings moisturizing vitality and tone-up effect to your skin.
- It adds a dazzling glow to wet moisture to create a lively pink glowing skin tone.
- A pink glow, which works well to any skin tone, tones up the skin.
- It works as primer, which is like blurring, bringing makeup bridge effect.
- Powders in various size will cover pores and bumpiness, helping smooth out the skin and ready the skin for makeup application.
- It is highly adhesive that lasts long without darkening or smudging.
- Coated cream improves its application and stop darkening, helping skin keep brightening.
- This sun care product provides abundant moisture to dry skin.
- Clinical study shows that it provides 63.3 protection from UVB rays and 19.9 protection from UVA rays.
- German derma test certified that it is safe to use without irritation.
- This is a milky lotion with silky texture that is absorbed softly into the skin.
- The fresh and light texture with full of moisture is applied lightly and boosts up the vitality of the skin.
- With fresh moisture from Inje’s Birch Juice, this product help keep the skin moisturized.
- Inje’s Birch Juice is rich in Amino Acid and minerals, providing moisture to the dry skin while keeping the skin moisturized.
- It contains Glyceryl Glucoside that draws moisture to skin, providing strong moisture to skin.
- The resilient life form 'Selaginella involvens' has a key ingredient, Glyceryl Glucoside, that activates the water pathway Aquaporin in the skin, thus providing powerful hydration.
- This is a Reef Safe sunscreen that considers the ocean and we participate in the movement to save the planet by eliminating sunscreen ingredients (oxybenzone, octinoxate, and other sunscreen prohibited ingredients) that harms the marine ecosystems and coral reefs.
How to use
1. Dispense adequate amount and then apply it evenly at the last stage of skin care or approximately 30 minutes before being in the sun.
2. Apply sunscreen often throughout the day if you work outdoors.